Wafers & Fillings: Practical Course
This course provides introductory knowledge about the manufacturing of wafers and fillings.
During this practical course main focus is placed on the manufacture of flat and hollow wafers with fillings.
Theoretical and practical topics
- Raw materials of wafers and fillings
- Cleaning technology of wafer plates
- Wafer types and characteristics
- Technology of wafer manufacturing
Learn more about:
- Fat fillings sweet and savory: Influence of different fat types and recipes
- Compound enrobing technology of wafers
- Processing aid for industrial wafer production: Enzymes
Who should attend?
- Members of manufacturing companies, who wish a technical introduction to this production range.
- Food technologists from the confectionery industry, who work in R & D.
- Technical service and supportive personnel of the raw material and machinery industry.
The practical parts take place in the ZDS own pilot plant for bakery products.
15 Participants for this seminar