Forum Frozen Bakery Products
The segment of frozen bakery products is growing steadily. The requirements on these products due to the freezing and thawing processes are special and need peculiarly raw material and process knowledge. Experts from science and industry will present the latest findings at this congress.
Markets and trends
Current trends for frozen bakery products:
- Growth markets and products, Robert Maaßen, Vandemoortele Deutschland GmbH
- Added value through innovation: Flavor trends for frozen bakery products,
Andreas Brügge, Symrise GmbH
Functional recipe components in frozen pastry
- The importance of flour qualities for frozen goods,
Ulf Müller, GoodMills Deutschland GmbH
- Increased freeze / thaw stability by functional raw materials,
Paul Rogmans, Puratos NV
- Challenge frozen products - quality factors for yeast,
Thomas Eierhoff, Uniferm GmbH & Co. KG
- Flexible plant technology (fermentation, cooling, freezing) - The key to the requirements of tomorrow,
Markus Decker, Heinen freezing GmbH and Co. KG
- Get out of the tight time corset - fast chilling and shocking makes you more flexible and productive,
Sven Nowacki, IRINOX Germany GmbH
Frozen goods handling & logistics
- Professional refigeration logistics: the basis of successful concepts for frozen products,
Britta Heine, Nordfrost GmbH & Co. KG
An overview of our speakers and their lectures can be found here:
Demonstrations & product sample exhibition:
What you hear theoretically, you should watch live and taste it, too! There are sufficient opportunities during our extended network breaks.
- New flavor trends in pastry products (biscuits, cookies, cakes), Symrise GmbH
- Vacuum cooling as process step for quality improvement, Aston Foods
- Fast chilling and shocking for frozen bakery products, Irinox
- Product samples:
- Functional Ingredients, Puratos
- Various leavened bakery product concepts for frozen fine pastry, Böcker
- Adhesive and adhesive concepts for superficially applied product applications, GoodMills Innovation
- Frozen baked goods, Carlton Food technology
This event includes an excursion on the first day of the event!
Topic: " How do different temperature control profiles affect the freezing quality during freezing?"
You will get the answer during the excursion in the context of a collective, sensory assesment of pastries.
Location: Test baking centre, Company Wachtel, Hilden
Of course, in addition to the lectures, the communication between the conference participants plays an outstanding role. For this reason, there will be "network coffee breaks" during the conference and as a social highlight a festive evening buffet.
In our foyer, there is the opportunity to present your company as exhibitor with a stand during the congress.
The foyer is located on the way to the lecture hall, where the breaks and demonstrations take place.
As an exhibitor, this is an ideal opportunity to present your products with all advertising materials.
Target group for this congress:
- Manufacturers of frozen bakery products
- Commercial bakeries
- Industrial bakeries
- Raw materials and machinery suppliers
- Product developer
- Application technologists
- Production staff
- Purchaser & Marketer
Forum Frozen Bakery Products
20.06.2017 | 10:00 o'clock
21.06.2017 | 16:30 o'clock
ZDS - Die Süßwaren-Akademie
150 Participants for this seminar
No participant limit