SWEET TEC - Global challenges and chances for Confectionery - 24/25 October 2017
Sugar reduction and new sweetening trends are always a current topic, especially for confectionery
The debate over a sugar tax in some countries of Europe has, however, given to this topic an additional
boost in the last months.
The SweetTec 2017 contributes to this development with a whole thematic block - in addition to the
development of new sweetening trends and trends of sugar reduced products and natural sweeteners,
the science behind sugar reduction will be analyzed, too.
Amongst others, further main topics are process optimization, innovative and alternative mogul technology as well as the latest technology developments and packaging trends.
A broad framework program and demonstrations complete this year‘s SweetTec program.
Here are some of our topics:
- Current product trends & consumer insights on the international confectionery market
- Nutrition Trends: Health benefits of confectionery products
- Brexit: Impact on European trademarks and designs for sweets
- Trends in sugar-reduced products and natural sweeteners: Ingredients & production processes
- „Sweet but innocent“ – healthier sugar designed by biotechnology
- The key to increasing efficiency - FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) - Basics and recommendations for the use in the confectionery industry
- Round table expert talk: „Sweeteners in focus: The future of sweetening“
- Efficiency increase for in-house transports by the use of driverless transport vehicles (FTF / FTS)
- Customer contaminant protection by new innovative x-ray detectable composite plastic starch trays
Click here to download the program as a PDF-file!
The framework program
Meet experts from the sugar confectionery industry and build your network. The foyer exhibition, the conference breaks and the festive dinner on the first evening offer you direct contact with the speakers and provide you with an optimal platform to maintain and expand business contacts.
Taste new international sugar products in our product exhibition and see interesting demonstrations.
As an exhibitor you have the opportunity to present your company with a stand during the whole congress in our foyer.
The foyer is located on the way to the lecture hall, where the breaks and demonstrations take place.
As an exhibitor, this is an ideal opportunity to present your products with all advertising materials.
The foyer exhibition, coffee breaks and conference dinner offer the opportunity to directly contact the lecturers and provide an optimum platform for getting to know potential business partners.
Click here to find more information!
SWEET TEC - The International Sugar Confectionery Congress, 24/25 October 2017
24.10.2017 | 10:00 o'clock
25.10.2017 | 15:30 o'clock
ZDS - Die Süßwaren-Akademie
100 Participants for this seminar
No participant limit