This year for the first time at the ZDS: The Protein Symposium for the entire food industry!
Proteins are an essential component of our diet, without protein life is not possible. But how will we meet the protein demand of the steadily growing world population in the future?
The Protein Challenge of the future will have a lasting impact on the food industry.
Find out at ZDS about alternative protein sources as well as opportunities and challenges in their application. Among others, food safe proteins made from milk, whey and insects, as well as plant-based alternatives such as domestic pulses or potato protein will be presented.
Exchange ideas with experts from research and industry about food technology functionalities and challenges you face when enriching your products with protein.
Life style aspects are also a reason why more and more consumers are tending to protein-enriched products. Be it the fight against aging with protein additives for healthy aging or the desire for a more beautiful appearance with food to build muscle for athletes or skin & beauty products: We present the newest trends!
Be inspired by our newcomer Slam, where young, creative companies present their innovative products.
- Current market and trend development of protein enrichment
- Nutritional properties of peptides and proteins
- Food technology functionalities of animal and plant proteins
- Challenges of protein enrichment for the production process
- Influence on product quality
- Managers from production and technology
- Product development, marketing, quality management and purchasing
- Employees in the raw material and machine supply industry
100 Participants for this seminar
No participant limit per company