In addition, many producers no longer only process "standard" cocoa varieties, but are expanding their portfolio with fine cocoa from a wide variety of provenances, which places new demands on the roasting process. Even with nuts, the roasting process is crucial for aroma development and product quality.
At this event, experts will give lectures on the latest findings on roasting processes, which will be demonstrated in practical demonstrations in the new technical center of the Hamburg Dresdner Maschinenfabriken in Dresden.
• Adaptation of the roasting process to the cocoa beans and nut quality
• Adaptation of the roasting parameters for the desired end product
• Latest roasting technologies
• Roasts and analytics
• Roasting pre- and post-treatments
• Practical roasting experiments: Quality comparison cocoa beans / nibs roasting
- Roasting of different cocoa bean qualities and provenances
- Influence of different process parameters on the roasting quality of cocoa and nuts
• Executives from production and technology, management
• Employees of the confectionery, raw material and machine supply industries
100 Participants for this seminar
5 Participants per company