During this course the participants get to know all stages of chocolate production in theory and practice. In the practical parts the participants watch demonstrations, but mainly produce the products in small groups by themselves using pilot machinery. Manufacturing includes cocoa bean processing, chocolate manufacture, tempering, moulding, enrobing and manufacture of centers and fillings. Recipes and modern production techniques are discussed in detail, together with the specifications and quality control requirements.
Theoretical and practical topics
• Dark, milk and white chocolate and couverture
• Dark, milk and white coatings
• Chocolate hollow figures
• Moulded and enrobed products
Who should attend?
• Employees in the chocolate confectionery industry, who are starting their career or wish further
training in the field of chocolate.
• Members of the marketing and sales department of the chocolate confectionery industry, who want to
complete their knowledge.
• Technical service and support staff of raw material and machinery industries.
20 Participants for this seminar
3 Participants per company
To this seminar file attachments 5 are deposited. If you have booked this seminar, please login with your userdata to see this documents.