• Raw materials and recipes
• Cocoa mass production
• Production of dark, milk and white chocolate
• Standard and alternative processes
• Molding and enrobing techniques
• Fillings & centers: praliné, fondant and creams
• Hollow figures, premium confectionery and showpieces
• Cocoa qualities, cultivation and post-harvesting
• Quality control: analytics and inspection
• Sustainability and certifications in chocolate production
• Executives, members of management, company founders
• Employees of chocolate and confectionery industry:
Production staff, product development, quality assurance
The uniqueness of this course lies in the possibility to obtain not only a certificate of participation, but a diploma in chocolate technology when passing the practical, written and oral exams. Our diploma is internationally highly recognized.
The price includes accomodation in a 3-star hotel (single room, incl. breakfast). A daily taxi transfer from the hotel to the ZDS (and back, on course days) is included, as well as a Taxi-Transfer from/to Düsseldorf or Cologne Airport.
Upon arrival the ZDS offers information about interesting sightseeing and leisure activities, about public transport, shopping, etc. Furthermore regional leisure trips are organized by the ZDS that can be attended by the participants on voluntary basis.
On the last evening of the course a casual farewell dinner with handover of the diploma is given for the participants.
20 Participants for this seminar
3 Participants per company