• Raw materials and recipes
• Cocoa mass production
• Production of dark, milk and white chocolate
• Standard and alternative processes
• Molding and enrobing techniques
• Fillings & centers: praliné, fondant and creams
• Hollow figures, premium confectionery and showpieces
• Cocoa qualities, cultivation and post-harvesting
• Quality control: analytics and inspection
• Executives, members of management, company founders
• Employees of chocolate and confectionery industry:
Production staff, product development, quality assurance
The uniqueness of this course lies in the possibility to obtain not only a certificate of participation, but a diploma in chocolate technology when passing the practical, written and oral exams. Our diploma is internationally highly recognized.
The price includes hotel accomodation as well as a Taxi-Transfer from/to Düsseldorf or Cologne Airport.
20 Participants for this seminar
4 Participants per company