In this course the participants get to know the stages of chocolate production in theory and practice. This includes cocoa bean processing, cocoa liquor and chocolate mass manufacture with tempering, moulding, enrobing as well as the production of chocolate with centers and fillings. Recipes and modern production techniques are presented in detail.
Theoretical and practical topics
• Dark, milk and white chocolate and couverture
• Dark, milk and white coatings
• Chocolate hollow figures
• Moulded and enrobed products
Who should attend?
• Employees in the chocolate confectionery industry, who are starting their career or wish further
training in the field of chocolate.
• Members of the marketing and sales department of the chocolate confectionery industry, who want to
complete their knowledge.
• Technical service and support staff of raw material and machinery industries.
The practical parts take place in the ZDS's own pilot plants.
20 Participants de ce séminaire
3 Participant par entreprise