The basis of a successful baked product is always a perfect dough and this is the central point of the baked goods production process.
The correct dosage of the individual raw materials, perfect mixing and kneading at optimum temperatures can only be achieved with sophisticated process engineering and technological know-how. More than any other process step, the dough production and handling determines the quality of baked goods and is therefore the key to the economic success of baked goods manufacturers.
You can look forward to exciting lectures, lively discussions and the expansion of your network at this year‘s Forum Backwaren.
Raw material handling
• Bulk material mechanics: ABC of flow behaviour
• Pneumatic and mechanical conveying systems
• Gravimetric and volumetric dosing technology
• Sifting / screening / cooling
Current mixing and kneading technology
• Physico-chemical basics of dough production
• Overview of modern batch and continuous dough
kneading systems and mixers
• Influence of pressure and vacuum on dough and
• Acrylamide reduction through enzyme use
• Process dimensions of the aW-value
• Toolbox: Flour treatment agents (ascorbic acid & co.)
• Innovative line concepts for the stress-free
dough preparation and forming
In our foyer, there is the opportunity to present your company as exhibitor with a stand during the congress.
The foyer is located on the way to the lecture hall, where the breaks and demonstrations take place.
As an exhibitor, this is an ideal opportunity to present your products with all advertising materials.
40 Participants for this seminar
3 Participants per company