Whistleblower – CHOCO TEC - Das Web-Seminar "Raw material cocoa"
February, 09th, 2021
CHOCO TEC is one of the most successful congresses and most important meeting places for the chocolate industry. As a special alternative to this year's Choco Tec we offer you our digital web seminar series "Whistleblower - CHOCO TEC".
As a special alternative to this year's Choco Tec we offer you our digital web seminar series "Whistleblower - CHOCO TEC".
We present the web seminar with a series of lectures, which are divided into 5 blocks. This allows you to flexibly choose which series is of particular interest to you and to follow it conveniently from your workplace or home office.
Of course, our experts will be available for questions and discussions in the usual manner after the presentations.
The second web seminar of the series will take place on February 9, 2021, further blocks are planned for April 14, 2021, June 9, 2021 and September 9, 2021.
After booking here on our website, you will receive the access data and further information about the event by e-mail.
Program 09.02.2021 - "Raw material cocoa"
In the second block of our "Whistleblower" series, we offer you the latest findings from science & research on the topicof cocoa.
Moderation: Christa Schuster-Salas and Thomas Scheidgen
Starting time: 10.00 h
- Erroneous aromas in raw cocoa/cocoa masses Report Research project
Dr. Martin Steinhaus, Leibniz Institute for Food Systems Biology at the Technical University of Munich, DE
- Application of antifungal cultures in cocoa bean fermentation and insights into the effects on overall bean quality
Prof. Dr. Susanne Miescher Schwenninger, ZHAW, CH
- CocoaChain/Bean to Bar
Prof. Dr. Bernward Bisping, University of Hamburg
- The fruity side of cocoa - ingredients from cocoa pulp for chocolate production
Anian Schreiber / Ursina Krähenmann, KOA, CH
- Production of the first chocolate made entirely from cocoa fruits using cocoa pulp as a sweetener
Dr. Joselio Vieira, Nestlé Product Technology Centre-York, UK
Preview of the next blocs and topics:
14.04.2021 - Topic bloc: "Chocolate up-to-date"
- Moisture-induced lactose crystallization to release fat from milk powder during chocolate processing
- Chocool - visualization of heat transfer, detection of release errors, airflow side etc. using cold image camara
- Appreciation of chocolate - a multi-sensorial experience
- Can analytics replace traditional tasting? Analytical and instrumental alternatives to human sensor technology
- Digitalization of the visual assessment of chocolate - quality testing by quantifying the colors using the example of fat ripeness
09.06.2021 - Topic bloc: "ChocoTec - here and now"
09.09.2021 - Topic bloc: Sustainability
Whistleblower – CHOCO TEC- "Raw material cocoa"
300 Participants for this seminar