Whistleblower – CHOCO TEC - Das Web-Seminar "Chocolate up to date"
April, 14th, 2021
CHOCO TEC is one of the most successful congresses and most important meeting places for the chocolate industry. As a special alternative to this year's Choco Tec we offer you our digital web seminar series "Whistleblower - CHOCO TEC".
As a special alternative to this year's Choco Tec we offer you our digital web seminar series "Whistleblower - CHOCO TEC".
We present the web seminar with a series of lectures, which are divided into 5 blocks. This allows you to flexibly choose which series is of particular interest to you and to follow it conveniently from your workplace or home office.
Of course, our experts will be available for questions and discussions in the usual manner after the presentations.
The third web seminar of the series will take place on April, 14, 2021, further blocks are planned for June 9, 2021 and September 9, 2021.
After booking here on our website, you will receive the access data and further information about the event by e-mail.
Program 14.04.2021 - "Chocolate up-to-date"
The third block of our "Whistleblower" series is all about analysis, technology and processing of chocolate.
Moderation: Christa Schuster-Salas and Thomas Scheidgen
Starting time: 10.00 h
- Moisture-induced lactose crystallization to release fat from milk powder during chocolate processing
- Chocool - visualization of heat transfer, detection of release errors, airflow side etc. using cold image camara
- Appreciation of chocolate - a multi-sensorial experience
- Can analytics replace traditional tasting? Analytical and instrumental alternatives to human sensor technology
- Digitalization of the visual assessment of chocolate - quality testing by quantifying the colors using the example of fat ripeness
- and much more
Preview of the next topics:
09.06.2021 - Topic bloc: "ChocoTec - here and now"
09.09.2021 - Topic bloc: Sustainability
Whistleblower – CHOCO TEC "Chocolate up to date"
300 Participants for this seminar