This intensive course imparts a broad overview of sugar confectionery products. The participants get to know the ingredients and production techniques in detail. In the practical parts the participants produce in small groups and watch demonstrations of ZDS’ industrial pilot machinery. Furthermore, the schedule of the course allows inclusion of additional topics relevant to the participants.
• Raw materials, recipes and production processes of:
• High boilings, Caramels, toffees & fudges
• Fruit chews, jellies, chewing gum
• Panned goods
• Sugar-free products
• Executives, members of management, company founders
• Employees of confectionery and sugar confectionery industry: Production staff,
product development, quality assurance
The uniqueness of this course lies in the possibility to obtain not only a certificate of participation, but also a diploma in sugar confectionery technology when passing the written exam. Our diploma is internationally highly recognized.
The price includes accomodation in the ZDS guesthouse (single room, incl. breakfast).
20 Participants for this seminar
3 Participants per company