Healthy & Vegan baked goods
23.07. - 26.07.2019
The workshop "Healthy and vegan snacking" will focus on healthy & vegan baked goods.
Together with the participants, we will try out new raw materials and recipes that are in line with the trend towards health-conscious eating.
The workshop offers a high opportunity for improvisation, so participants are invited to bring own products, ideas and challenges on the first day to incorporate them in the course progress.
The workshop is very hands-on (50% is practical) and will visualize the road map of the product development solutions in respect of:
- Reduction strategy (Fat & Sugar)
- Enrichment strategy (Protein & Fibres)
- Health Claim Challenges
- Vegan Products
This workshop offers you:
- Support in the development of healthy & vegan baked products
- The ability to reduce product development times
- To avoid sources of error du ring production
- Solutions for production problems
- Room for own input and discussions
- Close interaction with instructors due to small classes
The course schedule contains the theory of ingredients functionalities including their role in the formulations. You will understand what it means to face the healthy & vegan product route, determine what kind of alternative ingredients can be used, see what can be done to reduce them.
- Rheology impact during the processing
- Texture and mouth-feel properties of the final product
- Lack of flavour release
- Limitation of shelf life
Together with the ZDS instructor and external specialists, the participants in this workshop develop formulations and manufacturing processes of healthy and vegan baked products. The product focus lies on biscuits, cookies, muffins and cakes.
Who should attend?
- Production leadership
- QA Supervisors/ Managers
- Technical Support Personnel
- Research & Development Personnel
- Anyone involved in solving healthy & vegan reformulation problems on an industrial production line
Healthy & Vegan Snacking
23.07.2019 | 08:00 Uhr
26.07.2019 | 18:00 Uhr
ZDS - Die Süßwaren-Akademie
15 Teilnehmer im gesamten Seminar