For the first time we offer our popular intense course in a mix of Online-Theory and practical exercises on-site. It aims at imparting practical and theoretical knowledge about the manufacture of chocolate and confectionery products.
You can follow the theoretical part of our course wherever you are and save one week of accommodation costs.
The practical part will take place as usual in the excellently equipped technical centres of the ZDs.
• Raw materials and recipes
• Cocoa mass production
• Production of dark, milk and white chocolate
• Standard and alternative processes
• Molding and enrobing techniques
• Fillings & centers: praliné, fondant and creams
• Hollow figures, premium confectionery and showpieces
• Cocoa qualities, cultivation and post-harvesting
• Quality control: analytics and inspection
• Sustainability and certifications in chocolate production
(Click on the video to see some comments of our participants!)
• Executives, members of management, company founders
• Employees of chocolate and confectionery industry:
Production staff, product development, quality assurance
The uniqueness of this course lies in the possibility to obtain not only a certificate of participation, but a diploma in chocolate technology when passing the practical, written and oral exams. Our diploma is internationally highly recognized.
NEW! Performance guarantee!
With us you can be sure that the course will be held. The theoretical part will take place online.
If something changes for the event conditions 3 weeks before the start of the course due to Covid19, we will reschedule the live date accordingly.
Additional information about Covid 19:
We take your health seriously! In our practical courses you will be in a class with a maximum of 10 participants, so that appropriate distances and hygiene rules can be maintained.
In cooperation with the vocational school of the ZDS we have developed a comprehensive hygiene concept. In addition, we offer free cancellation (valable until October 2021).
15 Teilnehmer im gesamten Seminar
4 Teilnehmer je Unternehmen