CAKE TEC 2017 - The International Cake Congress
"CAKE TEC - The International Cake Congress" is an established platform that informs about the latest trends in industrial cake, muffin and cupcake production.
Take part in this event in Solingen from 15th to 16th of February 2017 and listen to lectures about the international cake market, alternative raw materials for vegan and gluten-free cake concepts, modern product development and much more. Furthermore interesting demonstrations and tastings of different cake variations will be part of the program.
For this year's CAKE TEC, we have been able to attract top-class speakers from research and industry who present the following topics, among others:
- Orientation of the international cake market
- Functional ingredients and their processing - focus: vegan and gluten-free -
- Innovative product development and the development of a 3D motif cake printer
- High-performance powder mixing technology
- Intellectual Property Rights - Copyright, Patent Law and "Me Too Products"
- Packaging - Protection from contaminants
- And as a special highlight: Enzo Vincenzo Prisco - the man of the brand! How important is branding for your product?
Product exhibition and tasting:
- Trend Market UK: Cake trends at its best!
- Vegan and gluten-free cake concepts
Foyer-Exhibition and Demos:
Use the opportunity at CAKE TEC to presentation of your company: Book a stand in the ZDS foyer!
Further program details:
Coffee breacks for communication among the conference and as social highlight a festive evening buffet.
CAKE TEC 2017
200 Participants for this seminar
No participant limit