Whistleblower - CHOCO TEC - The Web Seminar - "Sustainability"
September, 9th, 2021
CHOCO TEC is one of the most successful congresses and most important meeting places for the chocolate industry. As a special alternative to this year's Choco Tec we offer you our digital web seminar series "Whistleblower - CHOCO TEC".
The last block of our digital web-seminar series "Whistleblower - CHOCO TEC" deals with the topic of sustainability.
More and more consumers are paying attention to the sustainability aspect when buying chocolate: What are the production conditions in the cocoa-producing countries, what about the CO2 footprint and how sustainable is the packaging?
In the 5th block of the ChocoTec Whistleblower series, our speakers will explore these topics. The complete program can be found below.
After booking here on our website, you will receive the access data and further information about the event by e-mail.
Find here the program as PDF-file!
Topics and speakers:
- Moderation: Christa Schuster-Salas, Infopoint Kakao und mehr & Torben Erbrath, BDSI
- Sustaining high-quality cocoa productionSustaining high-quality cocoa production
Prof. Koen Dewettinck, Ghent University, Gent, Belgium (presenter), Claudia Delbaere, Cacaolab bv, Gent, Belgium
- CO² footprint from bean to praline
Manuel Höhener, Bühler AG, CH
- Packaging caught between Sustainability and Digital Transformation
Christoph Waldau, Berndt+Partner GmbH, DE
- Climate action in cocoa production
Dr. Christian Bunn, Alliance Bioversity-CIAT, DE
- Frederikke Aasted, Aasted Aps
- Switching to sustainable packaging – from Idea to Shelf!
Torsten Sauer, Syntegon Technology GmbH, DE
-Subject to changes -
Whistleblower – CHOCO TEC- Sustainability
300 Participants for this seminar